Hair Update and Protective Styling.



So I am now a week post relaxer and I got the opportunity to enjoy wearing my hair in straight hairstyles for about a week until the weather had a different plan for me and decided to rain on Friday. I was hoping to try out some other protective styles but once water touched my hair it was officially over.

I started the week by wearing my hair in a low bun with a side fringe.


By the end of the week my ends were frizzy and puffy so I decided to go back to wearing my goddess braid for the rest of the week.



Its been raining a lot lately and Im ready to start wearing wigs again. I plan on making 2 new wigs which I will hopefully wear through out the winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...