New Shea Butter Mix


Due to the harsh weather conditions I decided to go back to wearing my wigs but before I sewed it done I decided to mix up some shea butter to help keep my hair underneath.

Ingredients

Raw shea butter
Grapeseed oil 
Coconut oil
Aloe Vera Gel
Pina Colada fragrance oil

 Instructions

(1) I started off by adding 3 small scoops of Shea butter to a bowl and put it in the microwave for about 2mins, once it had melted I added the oils.
(2) I then put it in the fridge until it started to become solid.
(3) Added the Aloe Vera Gel to it and began to whip it using a hand blender.
(4) Once it was whipped i added the Pina colada fragrance and whipped it little more.


Iv been trying to make a whipped butter that was smooth and would keep my hair moisturised under my wig but was also thick enough to seal with, so far Im happy with it.

My finished product.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...