Relaxer Update.



(1) I started of by parting my hair into small sections and based my scalp, nape and temple with coconut oil.
(2) Applied the relaxer to my hair, leaving my nape and temple area till last.
(3) After leaving the relaxer in for about 15 mins (after smoothing it out) I rinsed.
(4) I noticed a bit of shedding whilst washing my hair so I did a green tea rinse, I then applied the apogee 2 min reconstructor mixed with the Loreal Full Restore Masque, left this in my hair for about 20 mins.
(5) Deep conditioned with Elasta QP Soy oil conditioner and left it in for about 1 hour.
(6) Wrapped my hair in an old t-shirt till it was about 80% dry.
(7) Applied my DB leave in and PM super skinny serum and detangled my hair.
(8) I then blow dried my hair on the cool setting.
(9) Sprayed my Chi heat protectant and straightened my hair.


Todays relaxer turned out to be one of the best yet, I managed to apply the relaxer to my whole head within good time and I did not under process my hair. Once I straightened my hair I got to assess my ends and they seem to be doing a lot better after my cut in Jan.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...