Wash Day



I am currently 2 weeks post and my scalp has been itching like crazy over the last couple of days.,


(1) I started off by applying my garlic treatment to my scalp (see more about this here) and Herbal essences to the length of my hair.
(2) Shampooed with Shea moisture shampoo.
(3) Applied Aphogee reconstructor to my hair for about 15mins with a plastic cap then rinsed.
(4) Deep conditioned with Kanechom Mixed chocolate conditioner for about 2 hours using a plastic cap- when I rinsed my hair my hair felt soft and silky.
(5) Wrapped my hair in an old t-shirt to soak up the excess water.



(6) I finished up my applying my Darcy botanicals leave in and Paul Mitchell's serum before detangling my hair.

(7) Once my hair was fully detangled I sprayed my roots and ends with apogee keratin and green tea reconstructor.

Im going to be air drying my hair in 4 braids overnight.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone is raving about the Kanechom conditioners. I just need to break down and try them!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KLP Thats one of the main reasons way i bought it, but I'm not a fan of it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...