2014 Goals.


It's a brand new year and although I didn't note down any of my goals for the year 2013 I had a mental note of them. This year I want to expand my goals so that my hair was not the only focus, it's still the main focus but not the only one.

This year I want to adopt a regime where I am able to achieve healthy hair, body, mind and skin. My goals will be pretty simple that way I am more likely to achieve them .


My Hair Goals for 2014 are:
  • Protective style using wigs for at least 6 months.
  • Only use heat on relaxer days.
  • Improve the health of my nape.
  • Trim my hair only when needed.
  • Retain as much length as I can.
  • Sort out my dry, itchy scalp.
I'm hoping  that if I stick to these goals then I can hopefully achieve full APL (Armpit length) before the year ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...