African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Leave-in conditioner



Product Information:
African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Moisture Intense Leave In Conditioner is enriched with Shea Butter, Natures superior detangling moisturizer. Helps eliminate dryness enhancing body, bounce and shine. Intensely moisturize and instantly detangle. Turn frizz to smooth curls, coils and waves. Nourish for greater shine and softness.
Ingredients
Aqua, butyraspermum, parki fruit/shea butter, olea europaea fruit oil/ olive oil, argania spinisa nut oil/coconut oil, mangifer indica seed butter/mango butter, rosmarinus officinals leaf extract/rosemary extract, aloe varvademsis leaf extract/ aloe vera extract, dimethicane, panax ginseng root extract/ ginseng extract, polyquaternrum 37, propylene gylcol dicaprylate/dicaprate hydrogenated vegetable oil, glycerin, DMDM hydantoin, cetearyl alcohol, cetecreth 20, polysorbate 20, propylenegoycel, imidazolidnyl urea, phenyl trimeticane, CI 15985/yellow 6 parfum/fragrence, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, coumarn, d-limonene, hexylcinnamal, lyral, methyl ionome gamma.



My opinion:
I have been using this leave in conditioner for a few weeks now and it is now a staple leave in conditioner. I suffer from dry hair and no matter what I do my hair never seems to stay moisturised and it was beginning to work my nerves mainly because when I have a lot of new growth dry hair and detangling can be the main source of breakage which we want to all avoid.

The 1st thing I noticed about this leave in was the smell, it has a fruity scent and smells a lot like mango's (it contains mango butter) and the 2nd was the thick creamy contents of the product. I love thick moisturisers and leave ins mainly because I feel they work the best on my hair. Since I have been texlaxing my hair it has been a lot harder for me to keep my hair moisturised for long periods of time however my hair has been staying moisturised for longer.

They say that the 1st 7 ingredients are usually the most potent in a product and this leave in has some of the best natural ingredients for hair so in a nut shell this will be my staple mouisturiser until another leave in comes along and knocks it out of 1st place. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...