Scalp Issues


Hi everyone, hope you all had an amazing christmas and a wonderful new year. I was not planning on coming back with an update until my wash day however I have been having some scalp issues. Over the Christmas period i decided to wear my wigs to protect my hair but my scalp became irritated and the itching forced me to stop wearing it.

My itchy scalp is an ongoing issue and I have tried almost everything from natural oils to scalp treatments and nothing seems to work. I was not planing on buying or trying any new products for a while but after doing some research on hair products that contain Salicylic acid  which is used to treat dandruff.  came a cross a hair care line that has products with this ingredient, however one product caught my attention Groganics Liquid Scratch Daily scalp tonic.

I have used this product a couple of times now and so far so good, I will stop wearing my wig for a week to monitor my scalp but the real test will happen when I go back to wearing my wigs.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...