Wash Day (7 Weeks Post)



(1) Started off with a Pre shampoo with raw shea butter base, I added some Kanechom conditioner along with some of my homemade garlic treatment. I applied the mix to my hair and placed a plastic cap for and hour.

(2) I shampooed with Shea mouisture shampoo. 

(3) I then applied Aunt jackies deep conditioner and left that in my hair for 2 hours.

(4) After rinsing my hair I left it to airdry wrapped in an old top.

(5) Applied Darcy Botanicals leave in and sealed with my Shea butter mix, braided my hair into 3 sections and left my hair to air dry over night.


 


The next day I undid my braids and mouisturised with African pride Shea butter leave in and applied an oil mix to my scalp and left my hair alone for a few more hours. I then braided up my hair up ready for my wig. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...