Wash Day







(1) I started off by warming up coconut oil, grape seed oil and JBCO, applied the mix to my hair and let it sit.
(2) Diluted my shea moisture shampoo and applied it directly to my scalp.
(3) Followed with a green tea rinse (with a few drops of tea tree oil added) left it for 10 mins and rinsed.
(4) I then applied my deep conditioner for an hour and rinsed.
(5) Towel dried my hair for 10 mins before wrapping my hair with and old shirt and letting my hair air dry for a few hours.
(6) Applied my moisturiser mix (see here) and sealed with my shea butter mix (see here) before blowdrying my hair on a low setting.

My top knot bun after blowdrying.


I then braided up my hair and sew down my part wig. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...