Wash Day.



(1) I started off with a Pre shampoo treatment using raw shea butter added hello hydration herbal essence conditioner and mixed in coconut oil, grapeseed oil and some aloe Vera juice.

(2) Shampooed with Komaza care shampoo.

(3) Deep conditioned with Aunt Jackies. 

(4) After rinsing out the conditioner I sprayed some ACV mixed with water on my hair and scalp. 

(5) Once I rinsed out the ACV mix I wrapped my hair in a towel and waited till the excess water was soaked up. 

To help with my dry scalp I mixed tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, grapeseed oil and coconut oil. Applied it to my scalp and massaged them in. 

Then applied African Pride silky hair moisturiser and sealed with my coconut oil, continued to air dry my hair.



             My hair whilst air drying. 

I am currently 5 weeks post relaxer and my hair looks more natural than relaxed, Im not entirely sure why but I think I like the texture of my hair. 

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...