Organising My Product Stash

A year ago I decided I need to have organise my product stash, at the time my products were all over the place making it hard to find things when I needed them. After looking at storage ideas online I decided on the Antonius frame (see link here) along with some wired baskets from IKEA, when I first got the product home I wasn't too sure about it however once I had assembled it I changed my mind and thought yeah this could work. Lol!

My Old Product Storage

Fast forward a few months and a few extra products later the baskets no longer seem to work properly and the baskets have limited space within them. I have since purchased a cupboard where I will be storing my products.





My new product storage.




Disclaimer : I put this together by myself and I am very proud about it. Lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...