The Benifits of Aloe Vera.


I have been using Aloe Vera juice and gel for a while now and they have both become staples in my hair regime, I decided to add Aloe Vera juice to my regime because during the winter months my hair becomes very dry. So i have been adding it to my mouisturisers, however this particular product has many benefits.


So what are the beniefits of Aloe Vera?
  • Aloe Vera is known for its ability to provide proper hydration and moisture for hair strands 
  • Aloe vera juice for hair are removing dandruff and treating seborrhea. Dandruff usually appears accompanying hair loss problem. 
  • Aloe Vera can be used to restore hair and scalp to its natural condition without using additional chemical substances. A proper pH level will help the hair to maintain its ability to retain moisture.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...