Wash Day.





(1) I started off by applying a mix of rosemary infused EVOO, grapeseed oil and tea tree oil to my scalp for 3 hours.


(2) I then shampooed with diluted Shea mouisture shampoo. I tried to over shampoo my hair because I wanted to keep some of the oil on my scalp.

(3) Towel dried my hair and applied my Aunt jackies deep conditioner mixed with roux porosity to my hair and let it sit under a plastic cap for an hour.

(4) After rinsing out the conditions I wrapped my hair in an old t-shirt for a few hours.

(5) Once my hair was partially dry I applied my Shea butter leave in see review here and detangled my hair. I then continued to air dry my hair over night.

Once my hair was completely dry I braided up my hair and sewed down my wig.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...