Wash Day.



(1) I started off with a clay wash, I applied it focusing on my scalp and left it in my hair for about an hour.
(2) Once I rinsed it out I applied Aphogee 2 min reconstructor to my hair and left it on my hair for 10mins.

(3) After rinsing out the 2min reconstructor, I applied Aunt Jackie's conditioner and left it on my hair for a few hours.

(4) Rinsed out the conditioner and wrapped my hair an t-shirt and let my hair air dry.

(5) After an hour or so I took down the t-shirt and parted my hair into 4 sections, applied African Pride leave in and sealed with grape seed oil. I  then detangled my hair and applied Chi Iron guard heat protectant and blow dried my hair in a cool setting.

(6) I then put my hair in a bun and wrapped a scarf around it and went to bed.


(7) The next day I applied some more leave in conditioner and braided my hair up. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...