Wash Day.

(1) I began by undoing my braid which I have been wearing under my wig for 2 weeks. I then applied my castor oil mix to my scalp a detangled my hair.



(2) Then I applied Cremè of natures intensive conditioner to my hair for an hour and rinsed it out.


(3) Clarified with ORS creamy aloe shampoo and followed up with a co wash using Vo5 conditioner.


(4) followed up with a green tea rinse and applied Aphogee 2min left that on whilst I showered and then rinsed.


(5) I then applied my deep conditioner (Aunt Jackie's in control moisturiser) to my hair and put a plastic cap on for an hour before rinsing it out.




(6) Once I had rinsed out the conditioner I wrapped my hair in a towel followed by an old t-shirt till my hair was no longer dripping wet.




Once my hair was damp I applied my Darcy Botanicals leave in a some of the Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum and put my hair in flexi rollers. 

Once the my hair was dry I didn't like the results so I braided my hair into Goddess braids. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I bet that your Goddess Braid was on point!

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was for the 1stvfew days now I'm over it lol! I tried to post the link but it wasn't working on my blog.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...