Relaxer Update



(1) I started off by sectioning my hair into 4 and basing my scalp with a hair cream from dr miracles.


(2) Applied the relaxer to my new growth, smoothed it down and left it in for a bout 12mins.


(3) Rinsed out the relaxer and neutralized with ORS shampoo.


(4) I followed up with a green tea rinse leaving the green tea in my hair whilst applying my Protein treatment.


(5) I then deep conditioned with Crème of natures intensive moisturising conditioner for a hour and rinsed.


(6) I wrapped my hair in towel for 30 mins (by this time my hair was no longer dripping wet)


(7) I parted my hair into 4 sections and sprayed Aphogee green tea reconstructor on my hair and ends.


(8) Worked in the hair spray and detangled with a wide tooth comb before spraying Chi iron guard onto my hair and blow-dried my hair.


(9) Once my hair was completely dry I applied Chi silk infusion serum to each section and began straightening my hair using the tension comb.















I was able to retain some length and I'm happy with my hair however I will need to trim my hair soon, my hair doesn't seem even and its annoying me. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...