Wash Day.






Pre Poo: Organic Castor Oil and Avocado oil (Left it in for an hour)

Shampoo: Cream of Nature Argan oil shampoo.

Deep Conditioner: Aunt Jackie's in control conditioner (Let it sit under a plastic cap for just over an hour and rinsed)

Leave in :Once my t-shirt had soaked up most of the water I applied African Pride leave in and detangled with a wide tooth comb in sections.

Finish up: Applied Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum to each section and left my hair to air dry over night. 


I didn't take any pics of my hair mainly because I decided to braid my hair up for another week of wearing wigs. I will be making a new one soon so i'll be sure to post pics of that.


How was your most recent wash day ?



2 comments:

  1. I'm so curious about the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, I'm seeing it all over wash day posts! And I have to answer your question, because my most recent wash day was one of the best in a loooong time! Happy Wash Day = Happy Me!

    http://welaughanyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that, a good wash day is essential. The Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny serum is great for achieving smooth, frizz free hair.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...