Customising A Freestyle Closure.





I recently decided I wanted something a little different so instead of getting my usual middle part closure I got a freestyle closure.



On the left is a middle part closure.
and on the right is a free style closure.


 I decided to go for a freestyle closure because I wanted some versatility to my closure rather than being restricted restricted to just a middle part, I can now have a middle part, a side part or wear it in a flipped over hairstyle.

How To:

I started off by parting the closure using a rat tail comb down the centre if the closure, I pulled the hair a part and used small clips to secure the part.

I then sprayed some water on to the closure to help mould my part.

Once the closure was dry I removed the clips and style.
I moved my wig to the side for a side part.


Whenever I want to change my part I will repeat this...










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...