Wash Day

Detangled: My hair was previously in braids, so I un did each braid and finger detangled.

Pre Poo: Applied Tressemme Naturals Smooth Conditioner to the lengths of my hair and avocado oil to my scalp.


Shampoo: Crème of Nature Argan oil shampoo
.
Deep Condition: Aunt Jackie's In Control Conditioner.

Air Dry: Once my hair was no longer dripping wet I wrapped a t-shirt around my head and let my hair air dry.

Finish off: I applied my African Pride Shea butter leave in and detangled my hair. I decided to braid my hair up over night.  




How was your most recent wash day x

10 comments:

  1. Cool #washdayexperience Frankie! Did you rock a braid out the next day or sport a cute braided up do?

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore my hair in a textured bun for a few days, but its raining in London its back to wigs.

      Delete
  2. I've heard great things about the Tresemme naturals conditioner! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't do much for my hair but its great on my wigs. lol

      Delete
  3. Is the African Pride leave in protein free? How would you rate its effectiveness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a moisturising conditioner and its a staple for me when I'm post relaxer.

      Delete
  4. How do you like the aunt jackie's conditioner? It's become one of my fav. How did the braid out turn out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunt Jackie's Conditioner in a nutshell is my everything. lol, no other conditioner comes close right now. My braid out was o.k, I still need to work on getting them perfect.

      Delete
  5. How much new growth do you have?
    Yalanda @ Laugh Anyway
    http://welaughanyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, I hoping to have at least an inch.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...