Wash Day.

Pre Poo: Skipped the pre poo this week.

Shampoo: I clarified with ORS creamy aloe shampoo.

Protein: I applied Aphogee 2 min reconstructor to my hair and left it for a few minutes.

Deep Conditioned: I followed up with my Aunt Jackies in control conditioner for 30 mins.

Air Dried: I wrapped a t- shirt around my hair and left it for a little while.

Finishing up: I applied my DB leave In conditioner and sprayed Chi Thermal spray and detangled my hair before blow drying my hair.


After blow drying my hair I did something a little different.





3 comments:

  1. Are those individual braids? If so, I think that they'll be super cute in a top knot or low bun. Just the PERFECT protective style for the summer!

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their Senegalese twists ad yes I have been rocking a bun for a week or so. So easy to style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These twists are perfect for the summer. My wash day was short too. No pre-poo.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...