Relaxer Update.

(1) I started off by parting my hair into 3 sections, then I based my scalp with Dr Miracles temple and nape balm.
(2) Then I mixed up the relaxer, that's right is said mix. This time I decided to use the ORS lye relaxer.
(3) After I had applied the relaxer I smoothed it down and left it for 15mins.
(4) Shampooed with ORS creamy aloe shampoo.
(5) I then applied my deep conditioner to my hair and let it sit for 2 hours.
(6) Wrapped a t-shirt around my hair for a little while before applying my leave in conditioner and detangling my hair.
(7) I followed up by spraying chi heat protectant and serum before blow drying my hair and flat ironing it.

I was quite please with my hair after I relaxed it however I did miss a very important step by forgetting to do a protein treatment I need to fix this on my next wash day.

From the pictures below you can see that I was able to retain a bit of length, however not as much as I was hoping and this was my fault.

Over the last 5 months I have been using heat on my hair a lot more than usual. instead of air drying my hair I would blow dry my hair instead.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...