Wash Day.



I started off by mixing black tea with aloe Vera water and gel. Applied this mix to my hair and scalp.

Cowash: mix of herbal Essance be strong and Tresemme conditioner. 

Protein treatment: Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor 

Deep conditioned: Aunt jackies in control mouisturiser 

Air dried: Wrapped a t-shirt around my hair till it was partially dry.

Finishing up: Once my hair was drying I applied my leave ins (African pride shea butter leave in condtioner and sealed with tressesmes beautifying oil) 

I then pulled my hair into a bun adding aloe Vera gel to my edges and left my hair to dry over night. 

I then moisturised and sealed my hair again before braiding it up.





my mini braid out.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...