Wash Day.

Pre shampoo: applied coconut oil to my hair and braided it up. Left it for 20 mins under a plastic cap.

Co wash: Pantene Naturals co wash cleansing conditioner.

Protein Treatment: applied Aphogee's 2 min reconstructor on my hair and let it sit for 5 mins.

Deep Conditioned: applied my trusty Aunt Jackie's in control conditioner and left it in my hair for 1 hour.

Air Dried: wrapped a towel around my head followed by a t-shirt and let it soak up the water. 

Styling: once my hair was partially dry I applied my African pride leave in and sealed with coconut oil and detangled. I did a small part down the centre of my hair and brushed my hair into a loose bun, wrapped a scarf around my hair and air dried over night.

Today's wash day was a good one however whilst I was co-washing my hair I noticed ALOT OF SHEDDING which made me very nervous. On my next wash day I will defiantly being doing a tea rinse.


my bun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...