My Hair Vacation.


I am currently protective styling with a wig I made, I am calling it a hair vacation. My last was day was on the 1st of Nov and once my hair was dry I braided my hair back. Since then I have been wearing my wig and keeping my braids flat with a stocking cap.

For the last 2 weeks I have been applying an oil mix to my hair, the 1st week the mix contained coconut oil, avocado oil and olive oil, this week the mix was castor oil, avocado oil and hemp oil. once a week I have been using a leave in to moisturise my braids and using the oil mix to seal it in.



My braids look untidy but its fine, my wig covers them up. lol. I will not be washing my hair until the end of the month, this will allow me to keep my hands out of my hair and hopefully stop unnecessary manipulation. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...