New Wig Cap.


It's no secret that I love wearing wigs as a protective style however I recently noticed that the way I was securing them to my head was causing more harm than good. 

When I stared making my own wigs I would use a basic mesh dome cap which you can purchase at a local beauty shop and just sew my weave onto that. Then I would sew it to my braids. This was fine at 1st but I starred to notice that my edges were starting to thin. 

I stopped sewing it down and started using combs, however everytime I would secure the wig I would feel like I was ripping my hair.

I have since purchased a mesh cap from eBay    I love this cap because it has adjustable straps, once I have positioned my wig I just pull the straps in place and my wig is secured.




Be careful when buying this kind of cap, the plain dome caps seem to be one size fits all where as these caps come in small, medium and large. So if you don't pick the correct size them your wig will not fit properly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...