Wash Day - Bye Bye braids


Yep the braids have come out, I lasted about 2 weeks before I was over them. Ever since installing them my scalp has been soo irritated and will not stop itching. I apply an oil to my scalp 1- 2 times a day and co washed my scalp. However the itching remained and I no longer want to deal with it.


Prep and Pre poo: I took down the braids in sections and applied coconut oil to each of the sections. Placed a plastic cap on my head for 40 mins.

Shampoo: Using Shea Moisture, Moisture retention shampoo.

Deep Conditioned: Aunt Jackie's In control Conditioner for an hour.

Air Dry: I wrapped a t-shirt around my head until most of the water was soaked up.

Styling: I parted my hair in to 4 sections and moisturised with African pride shea butter leave in and sealed with coconut oil  before detangling each section.


I let my hair air dry over night, then I did 10 braids and pinned them up ready for my wig.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...