Bad Hair Week.


This has been one of the worst weeks for my hair since I began my hair journey and I can only really blame myself. 

Last wash day I clarified with ORS creamy aloe shampoo, I followed up with a protein treatment and my deep conditioner. After deep conditioning my hair seemed soft however after air-drying my hair I noticed a difference in the texture of my hair. 

My hair looked and felt really dry so applied some more leave in conditioner and oiled my scalp. 

I chose to wear the goddess braids as a protective style for the week however my hair still looks and feels horrible. 

I think it was the shampoo and protein treatment together that has made my hair like this so I will not being doing that again.

I have never been soo excited to wash and trim my hair. I really cant wait.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...