Wash Day: End of my hair vacation.

My hair vacation has come to an end so its time to give my scalp a good cleanse. The night before my wash day I decided to take down my braids and detangle my hair and re braid my hair in to 4 sections as I wanted to go to work with my wig on. 

Pre Poo: Used an oil mix of Hemp oil and castor oil and let it sit in my hair for 45 mins

Shampoo: Diluted ORS creamy aloe shampoo with water and clarified my hair.
Protein treatment: Aphogee 2 min reconstructor.

Deep conditioned: I then applied Aunt Jackie's in control conditioner to my hair and left it for and hour and then rinsed.

Air-dried and styling: I wrapped a towel around my hair for a bout 45 mins and then applied my African pride leave in and sealed with coconut oil. I then detangled my hair from my ends to the root and braided my hair up into 4 sections and continued to air-dry.










2 comments:

  1. Your hair is gaining so much length! Get it girl!

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands


    PS We have a new #washdayexperience badge. You can find it here: http://www.savingourstrands.com/p/the-wash-day-experience.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your scalp was happy for a good cleansing! Congrats for making it one month without manipulating your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...