Wash Day.




Pre Poo: Used coconut oil to finger detangle and then coated my hair in it. Let it sit under a plastic cap for 1 hour.

Shampoo: Using Organix Argan oil and Shea butter shampoo.

Deep conditioned: Applied Aunt Jackie's in control moisturiser to my hair and placed a plastic shower cap on my head and a turban and rinsed out after about 2 hours.

Air dry: Wrapped a t-shirt around my head and left my hair to dry for about 30 mins.

Finishing up: I then applied my leave in and sealed with coconut oil.

SB: Before I applied my deep conditioner I cut off my damaged ends.



Once my hair was completely air dried I braided my hair up as I will be protective styling with my wig.






4 comments:

  1. Congrats on giving your ends a fresh trim! It's definitely the perfect time for it since you're protective styling!

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great wash day! How long are you planning on wearing your protective style?

    http://adventuresofanappychica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. compared to my last on it was defiantly better, I am hoping for at least 4 weeks.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...