New Hair Products.

A few posts ago I said I no longer wanted to be a product junkie, so I have been using up my products 1st before replacing them with the same thing or a new product.

As I have finished most of the products in my stash, I decided to replace some of my products. 


                                                    Shea moisture curl and shine shampoo

                                                   CON argan oil moisturisng milk masque

                                                   Curls passion fruit control paste

                                           Coconut cowash cleansing conditioner


If all goes well with these products they may just become staples.

3 comments:

  1. I'm also aiming at trying the CON moisturizing milk masque. Waiting for your first impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also aiming at trying the CON moisturizing milk masque. Waiting for your first impressions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smells lovely and looks thick, stay tuned for me review

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...