Wash Day.

This is my first wash day of 2015 and it went quite well.




Pre- detangle:
I started off by applying coconut oil to the length of my hair which was in 6 sections, I then finger detangle and let it sit in my hair for a few mins

Shampoo: I applied Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shampoo to my scalp and worked it in.

Deep conditioned: I applied the CON argan oil moisture masque treatment from the root to the tip of my hair and let it sit under a plastic cap and turban for an hour.

Finishing up: Wrapped my hair in a t-shirt and left my hair to soak most of the water before I moisturised and sealed with African pride Shea butter leave in and coconut oil

Styling: Once my hair was fully dry I did the L.O.C method and braided my hair up as I will be protective styling.



My hair looks damaged.

My hair hasn't been looking as healthy as it used to so I need to work on that over the next few months.

I am currently 5 months post relaxer and I would normally reach for the relaxer however it's is very cold in London and wearing my hair straight makes no sense.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...