Product Review: Creme Of Natures Straight From Eden Leave in Conditioner.



Quick view

A genesis in hair care created from the goodness of nature's garden. Infused with natural oils derived from coconut, avocado and olive oils giving you super-hydration, silky softness and irresistible shine.

-Instantly detangles, revitalizes dry hair and controls frizz
-A healthier way for more beautiful hair
-No sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum or alcohol.


Ingredients

Aqua (Water) , CyclopentaSiloxane , fragrance , dimethicone , Peg-12 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-6 , LActic Acid , dimethiconol , phenyl trimethicone , Polyquaternium-16 , Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin , Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive), Argania Spinosa Oil (Argan) , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed OiI , Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Bambusa Vulgaris Extract , panthenol , Disodium EDTA-Copper , Benzophenone-4 , BEnzyl Salicylate , Citral , Coumarin , Butylphenyl MEthylpropional, limonene, linalool, Imidazolidinyl Urea , Cl 19140 (Yellow 5)


My opinion:


I have been using this product on and off for a few months now so I figured it was time for a review. Now I am not the biggest fan of spray moisturisers because my hair doesn't tend to stay Moisturied for long so I have to follow it up with a thicker leave in. However as I as protective styling (using wigs) i find that this leave in makes moisturising my hair easier. 


This leave in claims to instantly detangle I personally haven't used it to detangle as I always detangle on wet hair with my shea butter leave in by African pride so I can not give my opinion on that. If you used it to detangle please let me know. 

I also use its when I was to do the L.O.C method, I spray this leave in on to my hair. I will be using this conditioner until it is finished then I will decided on if I want to buy it again.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...