Wash Day.


Product list 
As I am cleansing co wash 
CON mouisturing milk masque
Apple cider vinegar
Dr miracles repairing treatment 
Aunt Jackies in control conditioner 
Cantu Shea butter shine and hold mist
Coconut oil 
African pride shea butter leave in 
Wide tooth comb
Hair clips.

Pre poo: applied the CON moisturising milk masque to my hair and put a plastic cap for 20 mins

Co-washed : using as I am cleansing conditioner and followed up with an apple cider vinegar rinse.

Protein treatment: Applied Dr miracles damaged hair conditioner to my hair in 4 sections and left it for 5 mins before rinsing it out.

Deep Conditioned: I went back to using my Aunt Jackie's in control conditioner.

Air drying: I wrapped an old t-shirt around my head and left my hair alone for about 30 mins.

Leave in: This week I tried something new for my L.O.C method, I sprayed Cantu Shea butter shine and hold mist, coconut oil and my African pride leave in.


The next morning my hair was soft and still felt moisturised.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...