Wash Day


Product list

Crème of Nature argan oil moisturising milk masque
SM cocnut and hibiscus shampoo
Aunt Jackies in control Mouisturiser
African pride shea butter leave in
Cantu shea butter shine mist 
Coconut oil 
Wide tooth comb

Pre poo: Creme of Nature Argan oil moisturising milk masque, I left this on for 3 mins and rinsed.

Shampoo: Cleansed my hair and scalp with Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shampoo (I did this twice)

Deep Condition: Applied Aunt Jackie's conditioner to my hair and let it sit for an hour then rinsed.

Air drying: I wrapped my hair in a t-shirt for about 45 mins to get rid of the excess water.
finishing up: Finished up by using Cantu Shea butter shine mist, coconut oil and African pride leave in for the L.O.C method.

I left my hair to air dry over night and then braided my hair up for my protective style under my wig.


My wig with a closure




6 comments:

  1. I've always been curious about how the masques work. What benefits do you see from using the masque on your hair??

    Visiting from #WashDayExperience!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. does the masque have a mud like consistency?

      Delete
    2. Hi, Masques are basically deep conditioners, they are not for everyday uses like co washing.

      Delete
  2. This look is very pretty on you! How do you care for your hair at night?

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I take the wig off at night and put it on a mannequin head. As for my real hair I apply an oil mix to my hair every other day.

      Delete
  3. Love the wig. Very simple wash day. My style!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...