My Minimalist Hair Product Stash

I did a previous post regarding my thoughts on my hair and how I want to improve the health of my hair, see post here.  I am currently 6 months post relaxer and I'm not 100% sure when my next relaxer will be however I have now constructed a minimal hair regime that I feel will help me progress in my hair journey.

Over the last 3 to 4 months I have been trying to reduce my product stash and I have made an effort to stay away from the hair shops unless I need to replace a product. I am now down to 5 products that I use regularly
  • Coconut oil (Pre poo, detangler and sealant)
  • Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus shampoo (cleanse scalp and hair)
  • DR Miracles damaged hair medicated treatment (protein treatment)
  • Aunt Jackie's in control conditioner (deep conditioner)
  • African Pride Shea butter leave in (leave in conditioner)



I am currently trying to choose a staple cleansing conditioner, in my stash I have the As I am cleansing conditioner and the Cantu Shea butter co wash. Once I have decided on what product suits my hair better I will do an update.

SB: I also use Cantu Shea butter shine and mist when doing the LOC method on my hair, however it is not yet a staple.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...