Wash Day.

My last wash day was 5 weeks ago and I am currently 7 months post relaxer..

Product List
Crème of nature Moisture mask
SM Coconut and hibiscus shampoo
Coconut oil
Aphogee 2min reconstructor
Aunt Jackie's In control moisturiser
African Pride Leave in



Pre Poo: mixed the remaining CON Moisture masque with my Herbal essence and coconut oil and applied it to my hair. Left it to sit on my hair under a plastic cap for 45 mins

Shampoo: applied Shea moistures coconut and hibiscus shampoo.

Protein treatment: Aphogee 2min reconstructor, left it on for 10 mins

Deep Conditioned: Aunt Jackie's in control conditioner  (See review here)

Finishing up: I used a towel to blot my hair and applied my African Pride Shea butter leave in and sealed with coconut oil. I followed up by clipping some of my damaged ends off before applying a heat protectant to my hair and blow drying it on a cool setting. 

Damaged ends





I have since braided my hair up and I will be protective styling with my wig.



How was your most recent wash day x



2 comments:

  1. I see 3 of my favorite products; the Aphogee 2 minutes, African pride leave in, and the sheamoisture coconut and hibiscus shampoo! Love your bun:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the african pride leave in and thank you x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...