New Products

A lot of you may recognise these two products and remember your mother using them to style your hair. When I first started my hair journey I looked to a lot of hair care forums and blogs for advice and the majority if not all of them claimed that products such as pink oil were no good for your hair. So I threw mine out and went the all natural route.

Looking back I'm not sure why I stopped using these products because they never did my hair any harm when I was younger and my hair was healthy and relativity long.  A few days ago I went to the hair shop and bought pink oil moisturiser and blue magic conditioner hair dress.


I doubt I will do a hair review on these items because I mean who doesn't know about these products. lol







1 comment:

  1. The main reason our hair thrived as little black girls is the protective styling more so than the products used. Ponytails with twisted or braided ends, corn row braids, individual braids and the like allowed the hair to grow and thicken

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...