Wash Day and Mini Chop



Products list
Argan oil 
Shea mouisture coconut and hibiscus shampoo
Argan smooth hair masque
African Pride Shea butter leave in

(1) I started off by sections for my hair in four and applying the argan oil to my hair and scalp. Place and plastic cap on my head and left it for 30 mins
(2) cleansed my hair and scalp with my shampoo 
(3) deep conditioned with the argan smooth hair masque for 1 hour and rinsed 
(4) towel dried my hair.

It was at this point the problems started, whilst my hair was still wet I applied my leave in and oil. I then parted my hair into sections and attempted to detangle my hair.

Whilst combing my hair I noticed that my hair was a lot more tangled than usual and a lot of hair was coming away from head. I got nervous and decided to cut out the knots and tangles instead of trying to detangle which resulted in a mini chop.


 



 
SB: I still have some texlaxed hair at the top of my head however the back of my hair is now 100% natural.
 
Once my hair was dry I braided my hair up and will be protective styling with my wigs.
 


5 comments:

  1. Although you had to mini-chop because of tangles---I still think that congrats are in order! AND you still have a good amount of length to play around with!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a very spontaneous thing. I hope I don't regret it soon lol.

      Delete
  2. Doing a mini chop gradually is a great way to ease into becoming natural. I did little chops here and there for a few months before the big chop. Looks like you had a great wash day!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...